- 8 Main yard 16×24 foaling boxes equipped with heat lamps and CCTV – CCTV shown in office, Stud Manager house & Assistant Stud Manager house.
- American barn with 15 large stables, veterinary stocks, 2 indoor turnouts and 5 outdoor all-weather turnouts.
- 2 additional barns with 21 mare and foal boxes.
- Main Yard barn with 2 large indoor turnout paddocks.
- Night watchman throughout the foaling season.
- Large enclosed paddock walks for in-hand yearling preparation.
- 5 horse Claydon horse-walker with rubber floors.
- Lunging pit with fibersand surface.
- Specialist Baileys sales preparation feeds and expert nutritional advice
- Own Stud horsebox ensuring low cost transport.
- Equine Chiropractor Katie Messer visits the Stud on a weekly basis to treat any foals/yearlings/mares or horses out of training that we feel could benefit from her expertise.
- Daily visits during the breeding season from B&W Equine Group.
- 3 sets of veterinary stocks in key areas.
- Farriers – Farriers are key to all horses but are especially key when producing youngstock for the sales ring. Here at Biddestone Stud we are fortunate to have the expertise of Freddie Cox & Dominic Blades from Silver Forge Farriers who tend to all the stock on the farm.